Monday, June 3, 2013

Which Literary Character Are You?

I am busy this weekend and today (graduation day!), so I thought I'd share a fun quiz for book lovers rather than write a long blog post.

Abe books has come up with a terrific quiz to help you determine which literary character has a sensibility most closely aligned with yours.

I took the quiz, and I was told that I am Hermione Granger, from the Harry Potter books.  Not bad!  I certainly admired Hermione and her passionate defense of the downtrodden throughout that seven-book series.

Give it a try! The quiz only takes a minute.  I'd love to hear which character you are.

Here's the quiz: http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Community/Featured/LiteraryCharacterQuiz/character-quiz.shtml

Share your results!

(Image link here).

7 comments:

Katreader said...

I am Galadriel from the trilogy the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. I am a strong woman and I know what I want. I am a visionary with grand ideas.

It's been decades since I read this book, and I can't say that I recall the character. Sounds good though!

Anonymous said...

My results came up Galadriel too! Not sure I agree. Have seen Lord of the Rings trilogy many times with grandson, never got through the book.

Sandra Parshall said...

I'm Hermione too, Julia. I guess we're a lot alike. :-)

Julia Buckley said...

Hmm . . . strange that there is so much doubling. I have never heard of Galadriel, but now I'm curious about the character!

Sandra, I'm guessing we both have a strong sense of justice, as did Hermione. :)

Dru said...

I'm Hermione too.

Julia Buckley said...

Okay--the repeats are weird. I'm going back with different answers to see what character I will become.

Julia Buckley said...

Okay, I went again and now I am Achilles. :)